Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop, deploy and refine sales plan and strategy that are consistent with the target customer market positioning and pricing strategy for project to ensure accomplishment of sales volume and value targets for the development project;
- Oversee and ensure an effective customer lifecycle processes spanning origination, sales, contracting, product customization, billing and collections, defect management and handover;
- Communicate with stakeholders (including design and product development team, customers, end-financiers, solicitors, authorities etc.), to ensure compliance with corporate strategies philosophies and advices from governance bodies and other relevant regulations in Vietnam;
- Develop and nurture a high-performing sales team to enable the team to execute and deliver company objectives;
- Develop local market, promoting online and offline.
- Perform other duties as assign by CEO..
- 13th month salary, KPI bonus.
- 12 days of annual leave.
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year.
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building.
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity,…
- Moday to Friday (9:00 – 18:00)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Post Graduate degree, preferably in business management or related disciplines;
- A matured professional with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in a senior sales role;
- Strong networking in Banking, Stocks, Finance, Insurance, Real Estate.
- Good in training and motivate sales staffs.