Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Present and sell immigration services to current and potential clients.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Identify sales prospects and contact prospects.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Prepare marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Provide regular follow up on enquiries received.
• Pro-actively monitoring changes to various Immigration regulations.
• Briefing various Immigration regulations changes to colleagues in the documentation team
• Assist with drafting immigration related content and email monthly newsletter to prospects and clients.
• Any other relevant duty as assigned by the Manager to assist with the smooth running of the Company.
• Opportunities to travel overseas to conduct and partake in seminars.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• No experience is required as training will be given.
• Fresh Graduates are welcome!
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Can demonstrate fluent ability to build rapport with prospects and clients quickly and in a professional and courteous manner
• Demonstrates professional, proactive and mature demeanour
• Team player
• Strong people relationship
• A friendly personality
• Independent and Patient
• Comfortable with prospecting on calls
• Sales focused, result-orientated and ability to generate ideas.