Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage current and potential customer database, analyze data insights to determine category and consumer trends and developed category strategy to improve customer experience.
- Responsible for product management of the categories, evaluating and developing the overall category strategy to drive sales and achieve targets in market share, profit, inventory turnover.
- Foster trust relationships with suppliers to achieve overall sales and marketing plan.
- Lead team to develop sales strategy to manage retail prices, run campaigns, other sales & marketing programs and optimize investments suppliers.
- Partner with Merchandising team, Planning team, Finance team, IT team, QA & compliance team to plan, develop, execute and analyze business’s performance.
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 5 years of relevant trade, category management experience in FMCG fields
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, enthusiastic, honest, hardworking
- Strategic thinker with strong strategic planning skills, data driven, and analytical skill set for business
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business
- Advanced English skill, especially in speaking skill
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months under minimum KPI requirement
- Participate in the Employee Stock Option Program
- Fast growth career with the biggest mom & baby retailer in Vietnam
- Work in a dynamic, open, creative environment