What We Can Offer
The ideal candidate will be involved with Sales process, sales quotations, pre-bid documents preparation, product presentation, and end-user training. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate dealers/End-users needs
• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities. Sustain and develop new sales / distribution channels
• Monitor and analyse sales performance. This includes conducting frequent meetings with the channel partner.
• Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
• Prepares accurate sales quotations to Dealers or End-users and send thru email and CRM
• In-charge of the price list updating, access and updating of quotation status at CRM
• Seek approval of quotations from the Manager and discuss other requirements as requested by the dealer/end-user
• Person in-charge for events, end user seminars/training, and product presentations
• Preparation of pre-bid documents and other accreditation requirements
• Other ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned by the manager from time to time
• Degree in Engineering/Business Administration/ Life Sciences
• With at least two (2) years of working experience in the sales and technical
• With strong sales experience and good presentation skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
• Excellent customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Highly operational person.
• Able to work under pressure with target deadlines.
• Experience with B2B marketing or event planning will be an added advantage.