What We Can Offer
* Essential Job Functions: Assist General Manager/ Sales & Marketing Manager in sales and marketing activities:
• Sales budget, sales forecast, sales support, sales review and account receivable;
• Prepare marketing & sales supports plan to clients/ distributors; support distributors/ clients to increase sale volume and
• Coordinate with production, logistics to monitor purchase orders; Keeping track of purchase orders and making cost reports;
• Maintain regular contact with Clients/Distributors by exchanging information through telephone, fax, e-mail, customers visits and by following-up to ensure problems or claims are solved/ corrected in a timely manner;
• Manage after-Sales Support activities by following-up Purchase orders to ensure satisfactory completion of contract terms (requirements, delivery, payment schedule, etc.) and by troubleshooting problems in a timely manner;
• Developing marketing & sales channels; Evaluate clients/ distributors’ ability.
• Keep Management reported by identifying strengths and weaknesses of processes and recommend changes;
• Other tasks assigned by GM and Manager in charge.
• Bachelor’s Degree from four year college or university;
• Over 3 year experience in position of sales and/ or marketing position of visible products;
• Good communication and negotiation skill;
• Able to read, analyze general business documents and to write business correspondence and procedure manuals in Vietnamese and English. Japanese is an advantage;
• Able to handle multi-task and work independently as well as good team work skill.
• Experienced and excellent in MS office specifically MS Excel, Power Point.
• Knowledge of lubricants or chemical is a plus.
* Expected joining date: March 2021
* Work location: Hanoi office – Ba Dinh District.