What We Can Offer
Essential Job Functions:
- Sales & marketing budget, sales forecast, sales support, sales review and account receivable;
- Prepare marketing & sales supports plan to clients/ distributors; support distributors/ clients to increase sale volume and
- Coordinate with production, logistics to monitor purchase orders; Keeping track of purchase orders and making cost reports;
- Maintain regular contact with Clients/Distributors by exchanging information through telephone, fax, e-mail, customers visits and by
following-up to ensure problems or claims are solved/ corrected in a timely manner;
- Manage after-Sales Support activities by following-up Purchase orders to ensure satisfactory completion of contract terms (requirements, delivery, payment schedule, etc.) and by troubleshooting problems in a timely manner;
- Developing sales marketing channels; Evaluate clients/ distributors’ ability.
- Keep Management reported by identifying strengths and weaknesses of processes and recommend changes;
- Other tasks assigned by GM and Manager in charge.
- 27-34 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year university;
- At least 3-year experience in position of sales and/ or marketing position of visible products;
- Good communication and negotiation skill both in Vietnamese and English
- Able to read, analyze general business documents and to write business correspondence and procedure manuals in Vietnamese and English. Japanese is an advantage;
- Able to handle multi-task and work independently as well as good team work skill.
- Experienced and excellent in MS office specifically MS Excel, Power Point.
- Knowledge of lubricants or chemical is a plus.
- CV is required in English language
Expected joining date As soon as possible