What We Can Offer
- Work with Fabric Team (to source the quality, get fabric price, submit quality swatches to buyer approval...)
- Send teckpack, pictures and other information to pattern maker team to work on consumption and pattern and follow up for the revert;
- Work with IE department about checking an caculating SAM and CMPT and follow up for the revert; pass information and work with Sampling team to make sample; pass information to Production and Puurchasing Team;
- Work with supplier about new trim and accessory;
- Follow up sample, checking final sample (follow buyer comment, measurement...);
- Send sample to Buyer and follow tracking;
- Build recored chart and send to Sale Director;
- Receive order from Buyer in the form Official PO, Forecast or order confimation through email, check detail;
- Work with Logistic Team: Forward the PO, prepare PI to be sent to Buyer;
2/ At least 2-3 years’ experience in garment Sales merchandising.
3/ Garment FOB merchandising experience are preferable too.
4/ A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
5/ Strong planning and negotiation skills including the ability to influence at all levels
6/ Strong problem solving and analytical skill
7/ Excellent communication and presentation skills
8/ Good written & spoken English
9/ Willing to work under pressure.