Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Lead and develop a sales team of 4 direct reports (possible 2-3 indirect reports)
• Work cross-functionally with other business functions
• Guide route planning and customer management
• Attending and supporting development of key account event & promotional planning
• Create and manage sales event & promotion planning calendars
• Make the task planning for all staff member according to the company’s request. Focus on the expansion of outlet and new distribution
• Manage sale executives to achieve defined sales and distribution targets for your territory
• Execute National priorities for On-Premises channel
• Reinforce executional standards for various accounts by channel with sales team
• Ensure merchandising and display standards are met and exceeded for Alchemy brands
• Execute brand and execution responsibilities by sales rep and channel
• Build and maintain relationships with customers from your outlets at all levels
• Support complex negotiations as and when required
• Visit outlets daily to build distribution, check compliance and brand visibility
• Identify development areas for sales team and training requirements
• In-field coaching & development
• Recruitment and team coverage
• Ensure monthly and weekly reports are completed as requested (e.g., inventory, sales, routing, activities)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 5+ years’ experience leading a sales team in the spirits/alcohol industry, especially On-trade
• English: Fluent level at all skills.
• Dynamic, self-motivated leader with proven track record in developing team capabilities.
• Proven success in achieving business revenue and brand objectives.
• Strong sales leadership and negotiation experience.
• Good communication and negotiation with customers in different levels.
• Team player
• Excellent relationship and networking skills for international communication.
• Highly organized, good planning, good interpersonal and team management skills.
• Excellent quick actions and solution for customer requirements or problem may have;
• Enthusiast, passionate, creative, and like challenging;
• Flexible working time, be able to visit markets, and travel when required.