What We Can Offer
• Maintain and grow existing customers.
• Define and list all potential customers in the assigned area to open new accounts and grow
distribution network as well sales volume under the guideline of company strategies.
• Introduce new products, convince customers, and follow up till getting the final results.
• Delivery a unique customer experience while engaging and providing them a timely service.
• Make the plan to manage and develop the coverage of products on the market.
• Survey and update information about competitors and customers’ opinions.
• Lead and manage team: 02-03 team members.
• Achieve channel revenue and target target for the “Target customers” and sales revenue (through
• Achieve defined distribution targets by brand and relevant customer segmentation.
• Develop and lead negotiations with new On-Premise contracts.
• Coordinate the National On-Premise channel plan: Proposals, contracts, channel investment, events
(before and after) and monthly briefing to follow up.
• Ensure execution/ performance/ compliance/ investment in existing contracts.
• 4+ years’ experience leading a sales team in the spirits/ wines/FMCG industry;.
• Dynamic, self-motivated leader with proven track record in developing team capabilities.
• Proven success in achieving business revenue and brand objectives.
• Good communication and negotiation with customers in different levels.
• Excellent relationship and networking skills for international communication.
• Positive attitude with customers;
• Excellent quick actions and solution for customer requirements or problem may have;
• Enthusiast, passionate, creative, willing to learn and like challanging;
• Flexible working time, be able to visit outlets at night, and travel when required.
• Good planning, team management skills.