Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. First point of contact for SEA sales teams on all things pre and post sales related; including but not limited to: contract management, negotiations, sales performance incentive, agent management, business distribution, etc.
3. Drive monthly training cadence with local and regional sales teams to ensure a good understanding and alignment around business rules and policies.
4. Establish a global sales business data tracking and monitoring system, analyze and interpret sales business data in depth, monitor all links, find existing problems and assist in developing corresponding solutions.
5. Participate in the optimization of the overall Ad Sales process, promote systematic support and alignment within business and adopt a proactive approach on cross-team communication, coordination.
6. Support SEA sales operations leader on effective implementation, training and tracking of sales productivity and efficiency programs, including but not limited to sales processes, policies and credit management SOPs.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Data-driven and comfortable with SQL, excel and BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
3. Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
4. Excellent English is a must and fluency in mandarin is a plus.
5. Excellent ability to analyze and solve problems.
6. Detail-oriented, logical and data sensitive.
7. Strong communicator who is able to articulate ideas and stories through data and dashboards.
8. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.