Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Understand and analyze sales data and communicate with sales department to set up sales scheme, budget and scheme.
• Collect sales forecast from sales department and follow sales progress by department and product wise for timely and precise report to top management
• Collect, understand and interpret data to update on sales progress and provide observation for top management and management meetings
• Support in creating sales program following company sales strategy and communicating with other departments
• Frequently update analyses relating to not only total company sales objectives and progresses but also market information and competitor movement by comprehensively market reports and cooperating with other departments
• Continually review and improve current work procedures and reports.
• Other tasks as assigned by Manager/ Leader.
* Working hour: Mon - Fri
* Annual leave
* Allowances: Phone, Gasoline, Lunch
* Social, Medical, Unemployment insurance on full salary
* Training opportunities
* Annual healthcare check-up
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have 3-4 years of experience in the similar role
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Strategic thinking, good attention to detail, analytical skills, communication and self-presentation skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is a preferable. Comfortable to work with multi-level analysis and presentations.
- A good understanding of business or sales planning and strategy through study or previous working experience is preferred
- Self-study and willing-to-learn attitude
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of departments
- A team player and self-motivated individual at the same time