What We Can Offer
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- To assist in managing projects follow up and system processing
- Monitoring the performance of the sales activities
- Ensuring that the products is ready and well-delivered at all times.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with customers and to contact with customers for the requests and reply and solve questions
- Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
- Regularly attending sales meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring that the store is adequately stocked with company products.
- Performing all duties of the Sales Manager in cases of absence or emergency; to make report to internal & external party.
- Proven experiences from 03 years in manufacturing is must, electronic business is priority ( prefer for candidates who worked in Samsung vendor companies)
- Strong in project coordination and management; customer mind of service,
- English with 04 skills; Chinese is plus
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.