What We Can Offer
Sales Recruitment executive is responsible for delivering all facets of recruitment for bancassurance sales forces (ICM). This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing methods and developing new sourcing methods and creative recruiting ideas.
• Develop and execute recruiting plans to ensure headcount plan set by Department’s Management is met.
• Receive recruitment orders from hiring manager (AM/SM). Efficiently and effectively fill the open positions.
• Post openings in online venues, newspaper classifieds, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
• Search for candidates based on the job description and call to conduct initial interviews.
• Introduce qualified candidates to hiring managers (AM/SM) and set up phone/face to face interviews.
• Inform candidates who pass interview/selected for offer/preparation of required documents and schedules of insurance licensing class.
• Instruct ICM to fill-in required forms and documents and ensure the submission of required documents to be qualified for licensing BML’s code.
• Network through Life Insurance industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
Reporting and market update to support management
• Develop and implement for all recruitment-linked reports on monthly basis.
• Conduct market study/survey for bancassurance model.
• Analyze the manpower movement to contribute initiatives to enhance hire quality of direct sales team and support stabilize manpower.
Administrative duties and recordkeeping:
• Collect ICM candidates’ documents & inform lacking docs to be submit; sort and dispatch docs to DS for creating code and filing.
• Prepare ICM’s contracts and introduction letter, tracking contract’s signing and the return of 1 copy of contract and introduction letter.
• Send list of ICM to create accounts to IT (email, DDH, BES, Zalo).
• Post contracts to ICM, sort and dispatch contracts to DS for filing.
• Prepare introduction letter& termination letter for ICM, send letters to ICM and doing tracking job.
• Keep track of ICM’s leave, receive resignation form, handover minutes and carry out the relevant procedures (send list to related department for deleting accounts, checking pending and pending/deleting code).
• Receive proposals from AM/SM/RSM, check information, submit for CDO’s approval and prepare letter to inform BIDV Branch about transfer or termination of ICM.
• At least one year of human resources and recruitment experience is required.
• Professional in Recruiting/Human Resources
• Experience in Life Insurance is an advantage.
• Experience with recruiting, technical recruiting a plus.
• Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Skills in database management and record keeping.
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.