What We Can Offer
Department : Sales
Title : Sales Representative
2. PLACE IN THE ORGANISATION
Hierarchical: Sales Manager Vietnam
3. MAIN RESPONSIBILITY
Representing Bejo Vietnam Co. Ltd in his/her country increasing the knowledge and name of our products. Herewith responsible for promoting, developing and structuring the activities of Bejo Vietnam Co., Ltd. This includes generating new sales leads and organising trials with our products.
4. TASKS RELATED TO THE JOB
4.1 Planning and organisation
• Realise set targets and make proposals for new targets.
• Undertake promotion and sales activities in order to promote and sell Bejo and its products.
• Make the planning for promotion in the country – including the planning of customer visits.
• Organise activities to promote Bejo products at exhibitions, open days, demonstration fields, educational meetings etc. within the set budget.
• Prepare and organise trials both commercial and research orientated to investigate which crops and varieties are suitable for the country.
• Make the sales prognoses per crop and variety in consultation with the sales manager.
4.2 Information, evaluation and improvement
• Be alert on trends in the market, pick up signs in an early stage and communicate these on time with the sales manager.
• Give information about handling of complaints and advise sales manager in this.
• Discuss and evaluate the trials on the trial fields within the county together with the breeder and/or sales manager.
• Check if the variety assortment suffices for the market.
• Set up and maintain a complete accounting database with relevant client information.
4.3 Contacts and communication
• Maintain contacts with the employees of:
o The Breeding department regarding product development
o The Sales department regarding promotion, marketing and sales administration
• Initiate contact with potential customers and maintain contact with customers and other commercial interesting parties.
• Keep the relation management files up to date.
• Give product and company presentations.
• Maintain contacts with the customers and visit them regularly.
• Participate in various meetings as well inside as outside Bejo.
• Monthly reporting to the sales manager concerning various issues
• Keep regularly close contact with the collectors, dealers and retailers. Supplied them with up to date information about Bejo varieties, cultivation techniques and other relevant information.
• Be able to make trial reports of your findings in the field.
Willing to travel.
7.1 Main competences
• Experience with farming
• Very good technical (growing)
• Experience with vegetable crops
• Quality conscious
• Making reports
• English is a plus