Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop new customers and maintain the current customer base
- Contact potential customers via phone, email and make an appointment to promote.
- Responsible for dealing with customers, rate request, market survey.
- Have ability to understand the market, customer’s business and requirements.
- Attend to trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Other daily duties and responsibilities will be discussed during the interview.
2. Sales Admin:
- Prepare PO, letters, reports, contracts, and other correspondence
- Liaise with local & oversea suppliers, customers, logistics agencies.
- Input data on ERP system
- Responsible for import and export documentation & manage it
- Coordinate with Freight Forwarder for Import Clearance and goods delivery.
- Coordinate & update customer list, project list & database, weekly & monthly sales report.
- Report all sales activity, forecast, order & delivery status to manager.
- Update Schedule Report in shipment and share information to sales and inventory for customers & manager.
- Other tasks to assist Sales Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Plastic material sales experience (Engineering & Commodities)
- 2 years+ experience in administrative work or office management
- Good communication & written in English (plus Korean preferred)
- Honesty, cooperation, hard-working, carefully, integrity
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
- 13th month salary and bonus
- Petro, lunch, mobile phone & parking allowance
- All benefits according to Vietnam Labor Law (social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance)
Working time: Monday – Friday, from 8 am - 5 pm