Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Bancassurance Sales Strategy & Planning Officer role will be responsible for assisting the Distribution Strategy and Planning Manager with all aspects related to bancas sales planning and strategy for bank partnerships.
Job holder will be responsible for contributing in bancas projects as and when required and will be responsible for supporting to ensure that projects/tasks are delivered on time.
Core Responsibilities to contribute and support in:
1. Sales incentive compensation programs:
• Support to design sales policy related to direct salesforce and other sales hierarchy across channel.
• Support to prepare sales/incentive compensation schemes and ensure the schemes will be launched on time and followed all internal procedure.
• Support to prepare memo/ announcement sending to internal sales force and external partners.
• Manages the implementation, and administration of the sales/incentive compensation plans with internal and external partners.
• Documenting, recommending & ensuring effective sales compensation process controls.
• Supports to handle all issues relating to sales support such as appeal handling, system testing …
• Support to communicate to sales force to make sure that all requirement of CDO and Company are well announced and be completed/followed.
2. Cross functional tasks
• Work closely with Sales marketing team on customer promotion programs and ensure timely approvals and implementation of the promotion programs.
• Work closely with internal relevant departments in all matters related to sales policies and sales force support and enablement .
• Provide market insights and competitive analysis.
• Provide inputs on improving sales quality.
3. Other tasks assigned by line manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; 1-2 years related experience is required
• 1+ years related to sales compensation design, administration, analysis, or relevant consulting experience
Administrative, organizational and analytical skills with proficiency in Excel, Word and Power Point
• Ability to understand sales processes and compensation concepts
• Communication skills with experience presenting complex topics
• Possess strategic thinking and change management skills
• Time management skills
• Highly flexible and adaptable to a demanding role in a start-up environment
• Fluency in spoken and written Vietnamese and English
• Ability to travel as required