Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Lead MONT sub-channel to set and execute the standard for brand image at point of sales and support the expansion of quality distribution by driving the fit-for-purpose outlet activation to increase Rate of Sales.
• Provide line-of-sight strategic channel development for the Modern On Trade team from planning through customer/ consumer insights to execution in the trade.
• Support MONT customers, by driving rate of sales in outlet with right activity support in line with distribution expansion.
• Assist MONT sales team in developing a win-win contract solution for MONT customers with the relevant activation support
• Work closely with brand team & sales team to execute Sales and Marketing plan and translate to trade marketing activity for cohesive through the line plan in MONT sub - channel
• Develop and review the Channel Guideline with all stakeholders to drive right pricing and assortment, brand visibility and to track execution of the guideline in market with assistance of VM/FIT team
• Deployment activity to customer and tracking performance with frequency report
• Manage Asset, POSM generic & POSM tailor-made to drive premium brand image at the point of sales
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Enthusiastic and overcome spirit with solid business analytical skills
• Ability to work under strict timelines and multi-task, managing different accounts' needs in a timely manner.
• Ability to work independently, self-starter
• Goal-oriented, organized team player-able to manage different stakeholders (internal and external customers)
• Able to interpret insights from sales data/market knowledge/ observation and translate them into concrete actionable plans to win in on trade
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales or relevant field
• Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in on trade environment, with some experience in the channel marketing role
• Ability to converse in both English and Vietnamese