What We Can Offer
- Follow and update new regulation information of procedures for customs declaration, import and export process.
- Handling customer enquiries professionally to maximize customers’ satisfaction.
- Cooperating with related departments for smoothly operation.
- Independently generate new sales revenue.
- Develop and maintain existing business.
- Succeed at heavy price and service negotiation with customers and carriers.
- Collaborate with your team on pricing decisions, supplier selection and timing.
- Maintain and update accurate information in the company's operating systems / customized reporting system.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 1 year of working experience in Air/Sea Freight Forwarder industry, experience in the same position is preferred
- Experienced in Customs declaration, Codes, regulations.
- Good command of English
- MS Office skills
- Communication skills
- Self-motivating mindset
- Customer, Sales support orientation, achievement driven, teamwork skill.