Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To drive Prudential Banca as “the Role Model” in the increasingly competitive Bancassurance market, our Banca Salesforce needs talents daring to change and to lead. For this, we create and nurture a culture where each unique talent is empowered to maximize value to business by maximizing their own potential.
- The PD Salesforce Capability Development Associate Manager ensures the effective execution of salesforce talent initatives. He also plays an essentiel role in monitoring and evaluating learning and development efforts that drive the uplift of Salesforce team in terms of competency.
- Participates in developing different salesforce talent pools: from creating definition of talents, designing succession frameworks to implementing assessment approaches
- Consolidates and manages database of our Key talents/successors: advise leadership on available talents and competencies
- Accompanies PD members and talents in developing their own Individual Development Plan: providing support to identify meaningful personal goals and discover their alignment with business goals, advise on options of development opportunities
- Develops Development plan for key talents by coordinating multiple stakeholders in Learning & Development..
- Provides ongoing support to help key members maintain commitment and engagement throughout their development journey
- Tracks and follows-up individual development progress.
- Evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of development activities using data
Learning Culture development
- Participates in developing and updating foundational tools for talent development including Competency Framework, Career Roadmap, etc.
- Promotes awareness and daily application of core Competencies and Values: contributing to communication efforts, designing supporting management templates and tools, creating opportunities to show and live values, etc.
- Contributes to cultivate a strong culture of self-leadership where each member owns his/her development journey via:
+ Proposing, monitoring communication and engagement plans
+ Rolling-out learning initiatives to enhance self-reflection and self-awareness
- Participates in promoting digital learning, as well as informal learning methods such as peer learning, coaching & mentoring, experimental learning, etc.
- Proactively proposes new learning & development initiatives in order to enrich easy-to-access learning offerings and enhance learners’ experiences
- Participates in developing Salesforce team’s capabilities on a data-driven approach: from evaluating learning needs, identifying gaps to developing learning solutions, learning plans accordingly.
- Supervises, trains and develops team members.
Any other tasks assigned by management level/ Các công việc khác được giao bởi cấp quản lý.
- Guarantees the avaibility of PD Talent pools with potential successors for key positions
- Ensures all key successors owns a well-defined & well-executed IDP
- Ensures Banca Talent approaches, core competencies and values are well understood and incorporated into daily management practices
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor Degree, preferred in HR, Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Marketing & Communication
Knowledge and skill
- 3-5 years of experience in HR - Talent Development, L&OD
- Strong Quantitative mindset and Data Analytics skill
- Structural and Critical Thinking
- Knowledge, skill in Marketing/ Communication, and Digital Savvy are preferred
- High effectiveness in Planning & Organizing
- High standard of execution excellence with attention to details
- Fluent communication in English
- Curiosity, open mindset, strong learning agility and adaptability
- Basic Team management skill (experience in leading a small team is a plus)
- High sense of responsibility