Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Global market
2. Online service
3. B2B model
The job consists of roughly 15% of direct sales work so that you can catch up with the actual sales operation. The rest of responsibility (85% workload) is to manage the Sales team.
• Leading by action: acquiring new clients through outbound sales activities (online) or converting Marketing Leads.
• Joining with the Managing Director to make Sales plan, set Sales targets as well as monitor the achievement of those targets.
• Recruiting, training, coaching and monitoring the Sales team.
• Joining with the Management Board to compose Sales-related policies (Commission, Payment..) and establish Min/Max selling rate.
• Supporting Sales members to close big deals.
• Being responsible for any other Sales-related management tasks to optimize the Sales activities.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Competitive compensation package: Base salary (up to $1500) + Attractive Commission.
• Year-end bonus, 13th month salary, oversea summer trip.
• Annual health check, extra health insurance (Bao Viet care)
• Opportunity to work overseas when the company opens foreign offices.
• Active, friendly, challenging and flexible working environment.
• Flexible working hours and working style.
• 5 working days/week.
• Bonding activities and fresh fruits everyday
• Other benefits in compliance with Labor Law.
• Excellent communication skills in English (both writen and verbal) is a must.
• Have experience and feel comfortable working with global clients.
• Minimum 3 years of experience working as a sales professional in a B2B service business or in IT Outsourcing industry, SaaS, Lead generation, Technology sales.
• Experience in the localization industry with a proven sales record with end clients should be a great advantage.
• Proven work experience as a Sales Team leader is a big advantage. Otherwise, we appreciate the candidates with leadership potentials.
• Active, hardworking and willing to learn.
HOW TO APPLY
Please click Apply Now button at the top
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.