What We Can Offer
• Actively coordinate with AD / GAD in planning agent training activities in the assigned area monthly.
• Directly train training programs according to the program and orientation of the company in the assigned area in order to develop the training team.
• Assign and monitor the training activities of collaborative coaching staff to ensure that the training classes follow the plan and reach the company's standard quality.
4. Business support:
• Support activities to promote business in 48H, GP, BOP together with AD / GAD and other tasks assigned by Regional Coach.
5. Building internal and external relationships:
• Building relationships and maintaining close, effective cooperation, AD / GAD / AT / GA staff and Ministry of Finance staff in the assigned region.
6. Other tasks / projects assigned by Management levels.
• Graduated from University upwards. Major in Human Resource Management / Business Administration / Education, Banking and Finance.
• At least 1 year of teaching / training experience.
2. Knowledge & Skills:
• Knowledge of finance, investment, insurance.
• Good English communication skills.
• Presentation skills fluently and confidently.
• Ability to communicate, communicate.
• Teamwork skill.