Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Arrange time and facilities for training courses as required
• Coordinate with person in charge at dealers to arrange facilities, accommodation for training courses.
• Responsible for training materials (contents, resources and translation).
• Responsible for training paperwork: Training invitation, attendance and record, filing and follow-up.
• Conduct Follow-up activity to strengthen daily improvement.
• Summary and report the result of training courses.
• Conduct nationwide Sales contest.
• Other ad-hoc assignments and projects
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Education: University of Business/ Automobile
• Experience: At least 1 year of experience in sales training, automobile field.
• Knowledge: Vietnam automotive market, car sales process, car specification
• Skills: Training skill, presentation skills, English communication, and Microsoft Office
• Other: active, enthusiasm, available for travel
- 13 months salary per year,Performance bonus
- Premium Health care package (24/7), Lunch allowance
- Professional, dynamic working environment