Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- We are looking for a talented Salesforce Senior Developer or Salesforce Technical Leader to design world-class Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with project managers, analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting applications errors.
- To ensure success as a Salesforce Developer/Technical Leader, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. Ultimately, a topclass Salesforce Developer can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that perfectly meet the evolving needs of the company
As the Salesforce Techlead, you will be responsible for:
• A proven ability in technology implementation for full life cycle Salesforce projects for over 4 years.
• Design and implement Salesforce solution projects that involve Sales cloud, Service cloud and integrations to ensure scope and customer expectations are met.
• A minimum of 2 years' experience developing Salesforce customizations and integrations, and defining and implementing data migrations.
• Scope business requirements, translating business needs into technical requirements.
• Delivering high level design of the target solution, including your own participation on the CRM administration.
• Discussing with our development team the custom development requirements.
• Get involvement in user acceptance test planning, and test execution.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
• At Least 4 years Experience in Salesforce Development.
• Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
• Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
• Working knowledge of MavensMate or Eclipse.
• Good English communication skills.
** For Salesforce Technical Leader:
• Development experience in APEX, LWC is an advantage.
• At least 5+ years' experience in Salesforce development.
• Strong understanding of Salesforce’s capabilities and limitations.
• Salesforce certifications (Developer I, II, Architect,..) is a plus.
• Good English and Vietnamese communication skills.
• Have experience in leading Salesforce Team and building team.
**Your Benefits upon this position
• 100% salary in probation time
• Bonus review bi-annually based on performance
• Bonus for excellent project performance
• Annually company trip & project close team outing
• Additional health care policy for employees and family (based on level)
• Minimum 13 months’ salary per year, plus performance bonus, pre-sales bonus
• Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance TPP Care
• Sponsor and encourage staff to study courses by covering tuition fees, such as English courses, …
• Chance to study and become a project manager