Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Escalate any instance in which the customer risk exceeds SHBVN’s risk tolerance, or where other notable risks are present
• Review investigation documentation to determine whether to report to regulatory authorities;
• Liaise with appropriate regulatory authorities on sanctions compliance matters related and ensure sanctions-related reports are filed in a timely manner;
• Respond to subpoenas or other requests received from government authorities.
• Ensure sanctions-related audit and examination deficiencies are promptly addressed.
• Confirm that updated sanctions watchlists are properly loaded in the sanctions screening system and ensure the customer database and SHBVN internal lists are screened;
• Review on a periodic basis SHBVN's policy, procedures, and desktop manual, and provide recommendations for updates;
• Develop and oversee the implementation and the effective functioning of a Sanctions Screening Procedures and take corrective actions to remedy any deficiencies; and
• Ensure that the training program is appropriate for SHBVN’s ongoing monitoring needs and oversee the execution of the training program.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 03 years working in Sanction position
• Deep knowledge in International Sanctions Schemes:
+ United Nations Security Council Consolidated List;
+ OFAC (SDN, BIS, SSI...)
+ European Union Consolidated Financial Sanctions List by European Commission.
• Having from 03 years of working experience in International Trade is preferable
• IELTS Band 7 for Writing & Reading or equivalent
• Good in MS Office, Excel
• Team spirit, work-hard, prudent, accountable, pro-active