What We Can Offer
• Work closely with Manager and team to establish Sales strategies and Action plans for target industries (B2B clients in Retail, Trading & Distribution, FMCG, etc.…).
• Develop new market and client leads, sourcing for database and build networks.
• Explore and evaluate potential markets and clients.
• Propose suitable solutions and services that meet customers’ need.
• Work closely with principal (SAP) to build sales-support plan (training, co-events, etc.…).
2. Execute sales and account management activities:
• Responsible for meeting sales target through execution of sales strategies and action plans.
• Approach and qualify potential clients. Co-operate with consulting team to prepare meeting presentations, demos, and drafting proposals.
• Negotiate contract terms, pricing structure with clients as well as vendors to facilitate the deals closure.
• Build strong relationship with clients, partners and principals
• Be the contact point for clients after contract signing. Monitor projects progress and payments collection.
• 3 years and above sales experience in selling ERP is a plus.
• Experience in selling SAP is a plus.
• Resume to be submitted in English.
• Interview will be conducted in English.
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• Good communication in English (both speaking and writing) is a MUST.
• Able to learn the basic technical features to facilitate solution introduction (demonstration) to clients.
• Ability to predict the chances of success of the project, as well as construction and development projects based on the needs of customers.
• Ability to build good relationship and negotiate with customers on every level.
• Good teamwork skills, listening skills and good customer service skills.
• Patient and active characteristic with Can-do attitude. Self-motivated and disciplined. Should be able to work independently with minimal supervising.
• Negotiable with sales commission.
• Allowances: Entertainment, transportation, healthcare insurance….