Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The role is a key point of contact with external service providers and vendors within the domain, and will work closely with customers, project teams and other teams to ensure that applications support the organization’s business processes.
- Lead and implement SAP and application lifecycle and vendor management processes to improve effectiveness, ensure business service stability and support business growth.
- Support the development and execution of the SAP and applications roadmaps and delivery or projects within.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of SAP and applications including direction of internal staff and technology partners.
- Manage all aspects of application related projects life cycle to facilitate successful delivery to realize business value.
- Ensure the availability of all applications across the business to meet business requirements through the development and implementation of operational processes.
- Develop maintenance schedules for applications.
- Be responsible for the process and systems to ensure resolution of application performance and data integrity related issues.
- Drive accountability with external vendors and internal parties to ensure adherence with all Information Services operational processes (i.e. ITIL service management processes)
- Interacting with Business Process Owners for new developments and initiatives to automate the process.
- Managing roles and authorizations for segregation of duties, and regular audits evidencing compliance.
- Develop and manage software asset management processes and solution (including the proactive management of software licensing and maintaining application software asset inventory).
- Oversee the execution of service management processes with the SAP and the application services domain.
- Understand applications budget, ensuring expenditure is within agreed budget.
- Ensure that all system and operating documentation is maintained including administration and management manuals and standard operating procedures.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduation, major in IT
- 8+ years relevant experience with SAP and applications management.
- Extensive knowledge of application lifecycle and vendor management concepts and processes and the appropriate application of these to support business requirements.
- Experience delivery application related projects including system enhancements, implementations and upgrades.
- Experienced managing technology partners (vendor management) and teams.
- Good Technical and Functional knowledge SAP implementations and related solutions.
- MS Office
- SAP training and certifications
- Good Interpersonal and communications skills.