Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
b. Support customers with innovative solutions in collaboration with the sales force team and marketing team.
c. Analyze potential gaps between existing flavor’s collection, market needs and trends in order to deliver products to fill the identified gaps.
d. Evaluate and select flavors to meet the diverse needs of local and international customers and markets.
e. Organize regular product evaluations and flavor language training for internal team and customers.
f. Participate in screening and validation of incoming regional project requests
g. Manage and perform the daily work in the lab (product evaluation & selection, formulation, testing samples in customer base, stability test…)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Passionate about cuisine.
- A minimum of 4-5 years working experience in the sausage, noodles, snack or savoury flavors industry.
- Organized and able to work efficiently.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office.
- Very good command of English (spoken & written).
- Minimum education level: Bachelors, Food Technician graduated.
- Self motivated,
- Take initiatives, good communication skills and problem solving
- Team spirit and information sharing.
- Pleasant and optimistic personality
- Willing to make things happen.
- Job skills:
+ Desired skills: Advanced English, Desktop Applications - MS Office