Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Canadian International School System (CISS-VN) operates four programs in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The Canadian International School System – Vietnam (CISS-VN) consists of:
1. The Canadian International School (CIS) delivers the Ontario Curriculum Kindergarten to Grade 12 entirely in English. After Grade 10, students are eligible to apply to the IBDP Programme Years 1 and 2, Grades 11 and 12.
2. The Bilingual Canadian International School (BCIS) delivers the Vietnamese National Curriculum, Grades 1 – 12 and instruction in English language oral and written fluency according to the Ontario Ministry of Education documents for Language Arts and English Language Learners.
3. The Canada-Vietnam Kindergarten (CVK) delivers programs for children ages 18 months to 5 years old.
4. The Albert Einstein School (AES) delivers the Vietnamese National Curriculum, Grades 1 – 12 and the Ed Excel English Program.
• Khoi Nguyen Education Holdings (KNE) was established in 2010 with the purpose of bringing the best foreign education programs to the students of Vietnam.
• Group size: From 500 to 600 employees.
• With 5 schools in Ho Chi Minh City and over 3000 students in our system of schools, Khoi Nguyen Education Holdings prides itself on educating free, confident and adaptable people. Khoi Nguyen Education Holdings firmly believes that establishing a close knit relationship with our foreign partners is one aspect that gives us ar competitive edge in the international education industry in Vietnam.
Successful candidate will be the employee for CIS .
Manage, monitor the operation of the school including, but not limited to, the work areas:
1. School Daily Operation
• Management of supporting departments, including Human Resources, Administrative, Maintenance, IT, Janitor, ASO and Admissions at the school within the framework of the work required to ensure the effective school operation.
• Monitor the quality of the outsourced services related to the school's operations, including guard services, meals, student transportation, teacher and leadership transportation; tree care, cleaning, maintenance, swimming pool maintenance, ...
• Management of the status of facilities and assets of the school. Coordinate the maintenance and operation of facilities at the school.
• Supervise the implementation of the support team's processes and record keeping and reporting as required.
• Cooperate with the Human Resources Department to carry out the tasks related to annual recruitment plan and employees management at the school.
• Track, control the attendance and implementation of company rules and school rules for all teachers, employees of the company, school or corporation within the scope of the facility.
2. Admission Management
• Coordinate and comply with the instructions of the Board of General Directors of the Corporation to implement the annual admission plan of the school according to the BOD's criteria.
• Direct and manage the business activities of the school, including: Enrollment Advisory and PR Marketing.
• Coordination and provision of necessary support for business operations
• In conjunction with the Principal, make regulations for speaking and resolution of parental complaints.
3. Maintain School Budget
• Follow the direction of the Principal as well as the guidance of the Chief Accountant in the management and administration of the school operating budget.
• Strictly control the procurement, use of stationery and other operating expenses of the school within the allocated budget.
• Collaborate with the accounting department to monitor and supervise the expenditure management process to ensure that the budget is properly used within the allocated budget.
4. ASO Management
• Well organized archive student records.
• Establish communication channels with parents effectively.
• Support the work of teachers and student activities.
• Follow up with the principal and resolve complaints from parents.
Guide and support staff fully aware of job responsibilities and skills to fulfill the tasks assigned.
6. Other Tasks
• Carry out other instructions from the Principal and the General Director of the Group upon request.
• Carry out periodic and unscheduled reports to the Principal and the General Director of the Group.
• Assist the Human Resources Department, as the focal point in the dissemination of information and delivery of records.
This Job Description is not limited to the duties / responsibilities described above and will be subject to changes to incorporate any duties / responsibilities to reflect the job scope / business requirements.
* Working hour: Mon-Fri (8AM-5PM), Sat (8AM-12PM)
* Working location: CIS, 86 street 23, Phu My Hung, district 7, HCMC
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experienced in Education industry before is highly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree or higher education of relevant majors.
• At least 5 years of experience in similar position.
• Knowledge of Vietnam labor law, environment and health and safety regulations;
• Sensitive and good communication skills
• Have a can do mindset and be opened to be rotated in all areas of HR
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Familiar with office computers skills;
• Ability to organize work independently as well as a team player , ability to observe and handle problems quickly and effectively.
• Careful, meticulous, confidential.