Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- School Daily Operation:
• Management of supporting departments, including Human Resources, Administrative, Maintenance, IT, Janitor, ASO and Admissions at the school within the framework of the work required to ensure the effective school operation.
• Monitor the quality of the outsourced services related to the school's operations, including guard services, meals, student transportation, teacher and leadership transportation; tree care, cleaning, maintenance, swimming pool maintenance, ...
• Management of the status of facilities and assets of the school. Coordinate the maintenance and operation of facilities at the school.
• Supervise the implementation of the support team's processes and record keeping and reporting as required.
• Cooperate with the Human Resources Department to carry out the tasks related to annual recruitment plan and employees management at the school.
• Track, control the attendance and implementation of company rules and school rules for all teachers, employees of the company, school or corporation within the scope of the facility.
- Admission Management:
• Coordinate and comply with the instructions of the Board of General Directors of the Corporation to implement the annual admission plan of the school according to the BOD's criteria.
• Direct and manage the business activities of the school, including: Enrollment Advisory and PR Marketing.
• Coordination and provision of necessary support for business operations
• In conjunction with the Principal, make regulations for speaking and resolution of parental complaints.
- Maintain School Budget:
• Follow the direction of the Principal as well as the guidance of the Chief Accountant in the management and administration of the school operating budget.
• Strictly control the procurement, use of stationery and other operating expenses of the school within the allocated budget.
• Collaborate with the accounting department to monitor and supervise the expenditure management process to ensure that the budget is properly used within the allocated budget.
- ASO Management:
• Well organized archive student records.
• Establish communication channels with parents effectively.
• Support the work of teachers and student activities.
• Follow up with the principal and resolve complaints from parents.
• Guide and support staff fully aware of job responsibilities and skills to fulfill the tasks assigned.
- Other Tasks:
• Carry out other instructions from the Principal and the General Director of the Group upon
• Carry out periodic and unscheduled reports to the Principal and the General Director of the
• Assist the Human Resources Department, as the focal point in the dissemination of information
and delivery of records
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree or higher education of relevant majors.
• At least 3 years of experience in similar position.
• Knowledge of Vietnam labor law, environment and health and safety regulations.
• Sensitive and good communication skills.
• Have a can do mindset and be opened to be rotated in all areas of HR.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Familiar with office computers skills.
• Ability to organize work independently as well as a team player, ability to observe and handle problems quickly and effectively.
• Careful, meticulous, confidential.