Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
• Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self-organisation.
• Guiding the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks .
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving .
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
• Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM, CSP, PSM II) is a plus
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Scale-Agile, Nexus, etc
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills