Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Plus, we also need Scrum Master's support to remove impediments and create a connection among scrum teams in SAFe Agile Release Train (ART), which are in different geographic locations & time zones, in Germany & India, in order to exchange tasks' status & requests from other Scrum teams.
Besides, you are also accountable for the quality of agile ceremonies including daily scrums, sprint planning, showcases and retrospectives, and roving constructive and timely feedback to delivery team members and stakeholders.
Of course, ensuring the delivery team commits to their definition of done.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 2+ years recent experience as a Scrum Master, with knowledge of Scrum of Scrum model /or/ SAFe framework.
- Excellent English communication skill (Mandatory).
- Presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience in international (German, Indian) stakeholder management and across-teams communications.
- Experience in using Project Management systems (Jira/ RTC…) is a plus
- Data analysis skill (eg, charts, diagrams, metrics… analysis)
To be successful in the role you should demonstrate pragmatism in your approach and be sensitive to the environment that we operate in, using your skills and knowledge to appropriately influence the delivery approach.