What We Can Offer
- Plus, we also need Scrum Master's support to remove impediments and create a connection among scrum teams in SAFe Agile Release Train (ART), which are in different geographic locations & time zones, in Germany & India, in order to exchange tasks' status & requests from other Scrum teams.
- Besides, you are also accountable for the quality of agile ceremonies including daily scrums, sprint planning, showcases and retrospectives, and roving constructive and timely feedback to delivery team members and stakeholders.
- Of course, ensuring the delivery team commits to their definition of done.
- 3 to 6 years recent experience as a Scrum Master, with knowledge of Scrum of Scrum model /or/ SAFe framework.
- Excellent English communication skill (Mandatory).
- Presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience in using Project Management systems (Jira/ RTC…) is a plus
- Data analysis skill (eg, charts, diagrams, metrics… analysis)