Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- The job holder upholds and promotes Scrum by helping 1 - 2 Squads / Scrum Teams understand and apply Scrum values, theory, rules and practices.
- The job holder ensures that squads are working on the right tasks at the right time according to agile principles.
The job holder serves as a conduit between product owners and development teams to achieve specific milestones and deliverables.
- Reports to the Agile Coach
- Direct reports are none
- Internal stakeholders include teams within the Transformation Office and relevant departments in the Bank.
External stakeholders include partners providing professional services
A. Scrum Standards and Efficiency for Squads
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies (stand-up, sprint planning, sprint review/showcase, sprint retrospective) for 1-2 squads
- Discuss open issues, status and roll forward action items (focus on process-oriented issues)
- Help team members to use and navigate agile tools and software (Confluence, Jira, Slack, Trello, PPM).
- Map out execution plans and communicate roles, responsibilities, objectives, commitment, deliverables and schedules for tribes and squads.
- Support Product Owners on features backlog, prioritization and release planning that will realise the greatest business value.
- Facilitate squads or project teams to think out-of-the-box and collaborate to improve efficiency and velocity.
- Facilitate technical and product roadmap creation for teams.
- Guide teams for continuous improvement momentum and clear obstacles to help them meet delivery timelines.
B. Coaching and Training
- Work with Agile Coach to drive overall coaching program for squads.
- Develop and implement different retrospective formats to promote fun and engaging team events.
- Help squads identify gaps between current practices and Agile and Lean values, principles and practices.
- Use concepts of game thinking and game mechanics to engage users in problem solving.
- Deliver basic level training on agile and scrum methodologies.
- Conducts one-on-one sessions with team members, Scrum Masters and Products Owners to provide critical feedback for improvement per domain expertise.
- Facilitates Scrum sessions as training sessions on Agile framework, artifacts and tools or specific areas of improvement required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1/ Domain expertise
- 4 to 6 years experience in Banking, Finance, Information Technology, Business Administration or Project Management in a leading bank or fintech organization
- Knowledge of technical engineering best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, DevOps) will be advantageous
- Experience in Digital Marketing and UI/ UX Design will be advantageous
Experience planning and facilitating small team working sessions
2/ Agile/ Digital Experience
- 2 to 3 years experience as a Scrum Master leading Scrum Teams
- Experience planning and facilitating team working sessions
- Experienced with concepts of iterative and incremental development
- Experienced with process improvement and LEAN methodologies
- Proficient in one or more Agile tools (Confluence, Jira, Slack, Trello, PPM)
- Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance, Technology, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Project management certification in PMP, LEAN, Six Sigma Green Belt, Agile Project Management
- Professional certification in CSM, PSM I / II / III, PMI-ACP, CSP-SM
4/ Personal Attributes
- Assertive with ability to influence others to take technical and non-technical actions
- Nurturing nature and enjoys helping teams and individuals develop
- Agile mindset and resourceful in removing impediments
- Natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies