What We Can Offer
• Responsible for accomplishing the department's goals and individual goals.
• Increase the number of customers/volume of sea freight and promote trafics among identified targeted markets.
• Supporting, consulting and coaching with colleagues about the profession
• Dealing with Carriers/shipping lines/airlines, agent and related parties to have solutions settled properly.
• Participate in internal quality assessment, detect and propose remedial measures, prevent existing or potential nonconformities of services and work processes.
• Responsible for the management of customer relations and ensuring that your staffs manage any complaints appropriately
• Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of sea/air exports.
• Always thinking about improving business methods, participation in company's sales activities,
• Assessment of new marketing and sales opportunities as well as presentation of those estimations to the respective managements.
• Understand the market situation, promptly report all market trends and changes of competitors to director.
• Some other tasks when needed and assigned by supervisors.
• Foreign language: Proficient in at least one language (With English: TOEIC 650 or higher or equivalent).
• At least 5 years relevant working experience in import/export in the field of logistics/ freight forwarding.
• Experienced in Sales & Marketing (service sales and marketing).
• Good understanding of sales and marketing strategies.
• Having extensive knowledge of the domestic and international freight forwarding profession, knowledge of foreign trade import and export.
• Computing: Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Good communication skills to be able to create wide relationships with customers and related partners.
• Good listening skills, good negotiation skills.
• Skills to convince and appease customers.
• Skills to organize work in a scientific and systematic way.
• Ability to think and analyze well to target customers and potential customers.
• Ability to organize work scientifically and systematically.