Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
He/she will spend most of the time in customer-facing activities, hunting for new business, and working hand in hand with the Customer Care Personnel (customer care tasks) on the same customers
- To own, monitor + drive all sales activities of customers within your control, ensuring prospects are identified, qualified and
- Nurtured through the sales pipeline so as to close profitable and sustainable customer deals.
- To align your sales efforts with Customer Care Managers, Pricing and Sea Logistics Business Development teams, including pricing decisions.
- To monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing + products.
- To report customer feedback to the Customer Care team, supporting resolutions as required.
- To align with Customer Care colleagues when onboarding new customers.
- To maintain + update the most relevant customer information in internal systems.
- To regularly review customer portfolios with the Customer Care Managers and team.
- To focus on customer engagement, satisfaction, retention + reactivation through high levels of service quality in close collaboration with the Customer Care.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 05 years working experience in Sales of Freight Forward. Experience in Sea Logistics is an advantage
- Having good knowledge of foreign trade, forwarding, import/ export process and custom
- Customer orientation
- Good at communication, conflict resolution, problem solving & time management skills.
- Good at Analytical & Organizing skills.
- Good command of English