Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Work hour: 8:00 – 17:00, from Monday to Friday, one Saturday morning per month
* Job description
You will support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, + responding to complaints. Utilizing your strong forwarding + market knowledge, you will provide front line support for customers to ensure customer satisfaction with our International Supply Chain (ISC) products, services + features.
* Your tasks and responsibilities
- Follow and check draft carrier SWBs against customer’s SOP and system information.
- Ensure the accurate SWB issuance and release within agreed timeline to vendors.
- Collect shipping documents from vendors (FCI/PKL/TCI/COO/SP) based on customer’s SOPs / DIA and verify the accuracy of these documents against Carrier SWB / DIA / CLR.
- Request vendors to revise and re-submit documents in case of inaccurate documents.
- Send DDN (Document Delay Notice) to customer in case of late document submission.
- Sort, Verify, Scan and Upload the final shipping documents including CLR / Carrier BL and vendor documents onto customer website /platform within agreed SOP timeline.
- Update required information on customer’s websites /platforms (FOB amount / GSP number / HTS code, etc).
- Trigger milestone: Doc posted to customer.
- Trigger milestone: COO posted to customer.
- Trigger GSP ASN (for UK).
- Follow up docs milestones performance via LA ASN report from Regional team and fix all pending issues.
- Issue Ciel invoices of local charges to vendors, including OT fee, storage fee if there is a case & control their payment within given number of days.
- Follow up late payment cases and issue invoices of late payment fee accordingly.
- Accrual costs if any in system.
- Coordinate with internal & external customers to solve the arising issues relating to documentation’s task: documentation, local invoices to vendors, pending invoices.
- Be willing to support team /colleagues in peak season or high workload.
- Record vendor document issues related to late /incorrect documents into customer’s VCP report.
- Ensure document KPIs to hit the given targets.
- Initiate and propose new ideas to improve the team’s operational process and communication flow.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in Sea Logistics and Freight Forwarder.
- Strongly focus on customer + stakeholder relationships.
- Proactive, Initiative, good analytical, well-organized, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Good command of written and spoken English.