What We Can Offer
Work hour: 8:00 – 17:00, from Monday to Friday, one Saturday morning per month
You will support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, + responding to complaints.
Utilizing your strong forwarding + market knowledge, you will provide front line support for customers to ensure customer satisfaction with our products, services + features.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• To drive customer engagement, satisfaction, retention + reactivation in close cooperation with Field Sales and the Operational Care Center (OCC).
• To establish + strengthen operational relation to customer contact(s) through daily interactions, regular care visits + pro-actively advising + consulting to ensure customer satisfaction.
• To qualify customer inquiries + provide quotations within the given price band, in line with the guiding leeway in decision-making, then following up to ensure quotations are accepted + closed.
• To support customer onboarding in line with working instructions, ensuring inclusion + transfer of customer requirements into the KN systems alongside the (initial) customer order.
• To qualify + enter customer orders into the operational execution process.
• To collaborate with Finance to adjust credit limits based on daily business development + coordinate measures in case of challenges.
• To document, resolve, analyze all complaints + then identify, share + eliminate root causes.
• To create, review + refine customer reports.
• To ensure delivery against all financial targets + strategic objectives.
• Bachelor Degree in International Business/ Supply Chain/ Logistics, or related field.
• Having at least 2 year experience in the same position.
• Basic knowledge about import / export process.
• Good at customer service and problem solving skills.
• Good command of English.
• Being careful and detail-oriented.