Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Work hour: 8:00 – 17:00, from Monday to Friday, one Saturday morning per month
* Job description
You will support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, + responding to complaints. Utilizing your strong forwarding + market knowledge, you will provide front line support for customers to ensure customer satisfaction with our International Supply Chain (ISC) products, services + features.
* Your tasks and responsibilities
- Perform daily work as per the customer’s SOP requirement.
- Receive, validate and release booking confirmation for CY bookings upon customers’ approval.
- Do shipment planning based on DIA / SOP / CIR and Ship-to Requirements and carrier allocation.
- Provide the volume forecast to carriers and ensure the forecast accuracy to meet customer’s expectations.
- Send monthly inbound forecast to the CFS team and office team.
- Control actual carrier allocation based on SOP and quarterly carrier allocation given by Customers.
- Send SPR to Customer’s destinations for their approval for both CFS and CY shipment plan.
- Create master file and place carrier booking via Sealog with intended stuffing date within agreed timeline in carriers’ SOP.
- Inform relevant parties and revise the systems in case of shipping schedule change /vessel delay.
- Create SP in GTN & link SO into SP and “save as planned”.
- Create CLP and send CFS team via email together with loading instructions, VGM link and carrier booking confirmation.
- Follow up cargo trouble reports until they are fixed and adjust shipment plans if any change.
- Assign / Split Carrier BL based on DIA.
- Send on-board list to vendors.
- Control carriers’ arising charges (trucking fee, DEM/DET, chassis, etc)
- Send outbound stuffing plan to CFS and Data & Docs team.
- Update data in CLP master file including BL split details for Data to submit SI to carriers via EDI or manually.
- Check cargo inventory report to ensure no cargo is missed to load and ship.
- Follow up Shipment Planning Report from Regional team and fix all pending issues.
- Compose and maintain the IOP / SOP agreed with carriers and warehouse teams.
- Manage carrier performance in terms of booking /forecast / vessel schedule / equipment / BLs.
- Record non-compliance cases in carrier issue log.
- Be willing to support team /colleagues in peak season / high workload.
- Contribute the initiatives to develop GTN booking platform / Optimizer tool and Process/ Communication Flow between Customer’s SPR / Carriers / CFS team and vendors.
- Maintain CFS ratio as expected.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in Sea Logistics and Freight Forwarder.
- Strongly focus on customer + stakeholder relationships.
- Proactive, Initiative, good analytical, well-organized, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Good command of written and spoken English