What We Can Offer
- Cooperate with worldwide agents to handle shipments.
- Handle documentation for all kinds of shipments (export and import, sea freight) until close a file
- Problem solving in order to improve service delivery standards and minimize cost impacts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and feedback to customers in professional manner.
- Prepare reports, update system timely and accurately.
- Understand and comply with Daily Management Process to ensure our world class service.
- Seek continuous improvement in daily operations.
- At least two years experienced in forwarding, logistics.
- Good at Internet, MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Good skill of Interpersonal communication and Customer Service
- Good at English (speaking & writing)
- Good with figures, responsible, careful, detail-oriented, and good at teamwork.