Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Be responsible for all secretarial and administrative affairs of the company
1. Secretarial Responsibilities
• Maintain directors appointment / travel calendars and organizes business travels, including
reservation of hotel accommodation, restaurant reservations, ticketing, travel document
• Prepare and submit expenses statement as requested.
• Exercise reliable personal judgment and act with tact to greet and screen visitors,
• Communicate directors/managers instructions to department and/or various individuals,
provide and obtain information from managers.
• Prepare complex correspondence, reports and presentations.
• Collect, summarize and compile relevant business data into reports as directed.
• Handle confidential information, files, and materials to ensure information security for
• Establish and maintain a proper filing / database system for easy retrieval and accurate
documentation to facilitate information flows.
• Look for Trade shows for staff to attend in different countries.
• Translating documents for staff as required, and assisting in language communications
• Assisting staff with taxis, arranging transport etc
• Warmly welcoming staff, visitors and arranging lunch, making coffee/tea and for
directors and staff
• Ensure a happy working environment.
2. Office Administration work
• Arrange, send, tracking and receive parcels, samples, documents and give to the
mentioned person directly (usually use UPS, TNT, DHL,...courier)
• Check invoices, receipts to process payments, then update the imprest account/template
• Manage office equipment, office's suppliers, contact with the building maintenance to
solve any issues
• Arrange Visa, book tickets, hotels for visitors and staff.
• To ensure daily duty for office—to make sure everything properly run and the whole
office in a clean, nice, tidy working environment.
• License update, renewal, yearly check etc for company.
• Office stationery purchase.
• Documents preparation.
3. HR Assistance
• Work with recruitment services to post the recruitment news.
• Review the candidate's CV, arrange the interview, call the references, and arrange the
processing for hiring employees.
• Submit Vietnamese social insurance in TS24 system and contact with the Social
Insurance Department to handle problems.
• Submit reports (Quarterly foreigner labor report and tax invoice/Annual Report on
activities of Representative Office) to government authorities.
• Submit Work Permit, Vietnam’s Visa for foreign workers.
• Submit documents for notarization to the Consulate.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
◆ bachelor degree or equivalant
- Working Experience:
- Minimum 1 years of professional experience
- Ability & Skills:
◆ good administration skills
◆ good command of spoken and written English
◆ good computer skill
◆ Hardworking fun individual with experiences in relevant job fields is perfect
◆ Careful, patient and reliable working behavior