What We Can Offer
-Interpreter, organize and take minutes of meetings, report to the Director about working of --the Company weekly or when the director requires.
-Assist the Director on matters pertaining to government requirement regulations.
-Participate to all meetings as director’s requirements and ensure that minutes and decisions are timely recorded
-Communicate with foreign partners, suppliers and buyers.-To attend Trade fairs and exhibitions on foreign and domestic trips.-Perform tasks honestly, hard-working, patient and ready to go business trips.
- Support Purchaser to check goods quality when necessary.
- Support the admin to do some administration work.
- Draft administrative forms and documents as required by the managers.
- Management and equipment of stationery, office equipment for the company.
- Monitor, and maintain electronic equipment (computers, printers, copiers ...).
- Coordinate with relevant departments in the process of contract performance and receiving goods and resolve/report incidents arising during the implementation process.
- Implement other tasks as assigned by the Director/ Vice-director.
Accept English CV only.-Bachelor degree
-Good Communicate English-Honest, hard-working, patient, willing to learn
-Excellent relationship skills (internally and externally)
-Strong organizational ability (minutes management – priority management)-Team-spirit and motivation ability to lead the change -Ready for a business trip.
• Good Communicate English both at oral and written
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with 1 year experience of work• Professional attitude; Excellent communication skills (internally and externally)
• Excellent organizing and planning skills and attention to details;
• Able to work independently along with Team-spirit• Fluency in Microsoft office
• Honest, hard-working, patient, willing to learn