Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Prepare proposal and/or engagement letter/contract with existing clients, type or translate document (for internal or external use) in accordance the KPMG template standards.
• Coordinate logistics needed for training, meetings. Assist in the administrative requests of department and P/D needs including petty cash and office supply inventory.
• Process all staffing schedule requests including book, change, and inform requestors if there is conflict.
• Check timesheets, reconcile overtime claim forms and book leave on behalf of staff as required. Send weekly reminders of missing timesheets to your department by referencing the missing timesheet report.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• About 1 year work experience in secretarial/administrative role, preferably in professional services environment
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Very good computer knowledge and skills (MS Word/ Excel/ Power Point)
• Conscientious, service and customer-oriented and have an eye for detail
• Strong organizational skills are essential in order to manage and prioritize your workload
• Able to work under high pressure with all levels of staff
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills