What We Can Offer
• Assist in local and international travel bookings and reservations promptly for Department follow KPMG policy. (Ticket & hotel accommodation)
• Prepare proposal and/or engagement letter/contract with existing clients, type or translate document (for internal or external use) in accordance the KPMG template standards.
• Coordinate logistics needed for training, meetings. Assist in the administrative requests of department and P/D needs including petty cash and office supply inventory.
• Process all staffing schedule requests including book, change, and inform requestors if there is conflict.
• Check timesheets, reconcile overtime claim forms and book leave on behalf of staff as required. Send weekly reminders of missing timesheets to your department by referencing the missing timesheet report.
• Minimum 1 year work experience in secretarial/administrative role, preferably in professional services environment
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Very good computer knowledge and skills (MS Word/ Excel/ Power Point)
• Conscientious, service and customer-oriented and have an eye for detail
• Strong organizational skills are essential in order to manage and prioritize your workload
• Able to work under high pressure with all levels of staff
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills