Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Support General Director on paperworks and others assigned
- Welcome, interact and support customers in an attempt to customer is on target when working with Pinetree
2. Detail tasks:
2.1 Secretary for General Director
- Provide full administration and secretarial support for General Director, including but not limited to reports, paperwork supporting, translating…
- Organize and monitor working schedule of General Director to regularly remind, provide information or propose, adjust the appropriate working time and location when necessary.
- Draft, prepare documents, collect necessary information at the request of General Director.
- Make travel arrangements, logistic plan, and submit General Director’s expense reports.
- Other duties as required.
- Responsible for greeting, welcoming, interacting and check-in members and guests professionally at all times
- Maintain security by following procedures
- Handle incoming calls, from customers and other departments. Ensuring prompt and professional phone answering service
- Assist in the planning and preparations of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Receive, send and sort daily mail, ensure incoming/outgoing mails will be recorded exactly and timely
- Support Departments to send letters/gifts to partners.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor and above in Business Management, Human Resources, English Faculty, or related field.
- Knowledge of front desk service, customer service
- Understanding in general on accounting, payment
- English: Communicate fluently
- From 3 - 5 years of experience working as Secretary for General Director; office administration experience in banking, finance, fintech, securities would be priority
- Knowledge in office administration is priority
- Competitive salary package
- 13 month salary and performance bonus
- Private health insurance and accident insurance for employee and family members
- Birthday gift, holiday bonus and trade union benefits
- Annual health check
- Teambuilding. company trip
- Flexible working hours: 3 working shifts to choose: 8h-17h30/ 8h30-18h00/ 9h00- 18h30.
- Opportunities for training at Hanwha group
2. Working environment:
- Transparency, friendliness, harmony in the spirit of cooperation to promote collective strength
- At Pinetree, you are encouraged to be “willing to accept the challenge for future sustainable development”
- Create favorable conditions for employees to have a long-term relationship with Pinetree with the bonus policy