Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Makes travel arrangements and develops itineraries.
- Acts as a liaison between others and General Director
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Control all documents before getting General Director’s signature to ensure all documents follow company regulations and the authorization matrix.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Daily check General Director’s schedule/request and manage all contacts/communication with General Director or outside to keep on track and handle any possible issue.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports if assigned.
- Other support, and assistance upon General Director’s request.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Graduated from University.
At least two years of experience at equivalent position.
- English skill: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent to IELTS 6.0
- Japanese skill: Japanese N3 or equivalent to N3
- Communication skill, manage and arrangement time skill
- Female, 25-35 years old.