Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Secretary of Senate is responsible for ensuring audit trail and document management of all decisions by Senate and Committees under the Senate of BUV. For this reason, the Secretary of Senate will need to have a clear understanding of related laws and regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training as well as BUV internal policy and procedures to assure compliance.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Check and assure the audit trail is maintained and well-organised for all documents tabled and approved by Senate and Committees under Senate
- Check and assure the accuracy of all documents tabled and approved by Senate and Committees under Senate. Identify any misalignment to Academic Compliance Manager and/or Chair of Senate
- Ensure that all policies and procedures under Senate are followed and all changes go through the approved process with an audit trail.
- Develop a master plan, schedule and organise regular and irregular meetings of the Senate and committees under Senate. The Senate and Committees shall meet at least 4 times a year, plus irregular and follow-up meetings if required.
- Ensure that all meetings of Senate and Committees are minuted and recorded. All action points are closely monitored and followed up by the agreed timeline in the meeting. Highlight to the Academic Compliance Manager and/or Chair of Senate if there is any delay or issue.
- Support in the preparation of developing, revision and updating of policies and procedures as discussed in the Senate meetings and as recorded in the minutes.
- Carries out administrative and executive duties to support the Chair and Vice-Chair of the Senate, as appropriate.
- Other tasks as dictated by the needs of the Senate and as requested by the Chair of Senate, Academic Compliance Manager and/or the Registrar.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Holder of bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Having experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with limited supervision
- Effective Communication
- Planning & organising
- Customer & service orientation
- Creative thinking & innovation
- Relationship building & networking