What We Can Offer
Interpreter, organize and take minutes of meetings, report to Director about working of Company weekly or when director require.
Assist the Director Board on matters pertaining to government requirement regulations.
Participate to all meetings as director’s requirements and ensure that minutes and decisions are timely recorded
Communicate with foreign partners, suppliers and buyers.
To attend Trade fairs and Exhibition in foreign and domestic trip.
Perform tasks honestly, hard-working, patient and ready to go business trips.
Coordinate to the factory/ suppliers for loading cargo plan
• Draft and checking goods marks
• Draft and check and make sure that export documents is issued exactly.
• Collect the cargo documents (purchasing list or VAT invoice…) from the factory/ suppliers
• Manager for storing the export documents
• Support Purchaser to check goods quality when necessary.
• Ready to go traveling.
• Support the admin to do some administration works.
• Draft administrative forms and documents as required by the managers.
• Management and equipment of stationery, office equipment for the company.
• Monitor, and maintain electronic equipment (computers, printers, copiers ...).
• Coordinate with relevant departments in the process of contract performance and receiving goods and resolve/report incidents arising during the implementation process.
• Implement other tasks as assigned by the Director/ Vice-director.
\ Accept English CV only.
- Bachelor degree
- Good Communicate English
- Have at least 1 years experience as secretary or have worked with foreigners before
- Honest, hard-working, patient, willing to learn
- Excellent relationship skills (internally and externally)
- Strong organizational abillity (minutes management – priority management)
- Team-spirit and motivation ability to lead the change
- Ready for go business trip.
• Good Communicate English both at oral and written
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Professional attitude; Excellent communication skills (internally and externally)
• Excellent organizing and planning skills and attention to details;
• Able to work independently along with Team-spirit
• Fluency in Microsoft office
• Honest, hard-working, patient, willing to learn
• Full salary and bonus for national holiday
• Insurance by the Labor law.
• Flexible working environment, friendly colleagues
• Trained and instructed to quickly grasp the work