What We Can Offer
ESG team members, have extensive experience with European businesses entering and operating in Vietnam, as well as Vietnam companies who are looking to expand their business activities into Europe.
Working with the Member Firms in Europe, the primary roles of ESG are to support companies:-
Address challenges they may face, arising from geographical and cultural distance, and problems encountered in understanding local business rules, practices and customs; and
In identifying and implementing, planning opportunities, and risk management strategies, when engaged in bi-lateral trade between Europe and Vietnam.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Support ESG team in all logistics and administrative works;
- Directly support ESG team in activities for Clients and Market Business Development including writing support on internal and external marketing materials, articles and presentations, which may include a combination of desk research, drafting, editing, and brand compliance;
- Manage and update client/target database under ownership of the ESG team;
- Manage and follow-up marketing programs offered to clients/targets on the contact list of the ESG, including delivery of special publications, marketing products, festive gift campaign;
- Coordinate with BD team in registering and arranging for the ESG team members to participate into networking events, seminars, workshops as relevant;
- Promotes effective work practices, works as a BD team member;
- Carry out other tasks as assigned by ESG team members.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Progressive experience in working for multinational companies is preferable
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.