Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
Responsible for tasks/plans/programs under direction, management and supervision of the Japanese Client Services Group (JSG) Managers/Directors including:
- Acting and supporting day-to-day administrative works, logistics and clients related tasks for Japanese Client Services Group.
- Managing and updating clients'portfolio for JSG; researching about Japanese clients and requested industries.
- Setting up and coordinating meetings/events/client service events
- Being responsible for logistics arrangement for the Japanese Client Services Group expatriates.
- Assisting in preparing marketing and meeting/training materials for JSG.
- Japanese – English – Vietnamese translation: Tax news, reports, related documents…
- Other duties as assigned by the JSG Team leader.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good command of Japanese.
- Good command of English.
- Strong communication, teamwork ability and work independently.
- Fluency in computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point, etc.).