Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Submit the engineering project proposal to VN Group engineering manager for review before proceed to next level for approval.
• Manage and coordinate engineering project to complete within the given timeline and budget.
• Working with project owner or contractor to ensure that all engineering works meet target and able to complete to the agreed specification/requirement.
• Review the drawing and design to ensure that it meet the objective also comply with EHS, law & regulation, safety, and food safety requirement.
• Working as part of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement team to improve cost, productivity, quality, food safety and EHS of the operation.
• Represent the department at key meetings with senior management and the client and other stakeholders, with the knowledge and experience to contribute as required
• Ensure problems, risks and issues are clearly identified, effectively communicated and monitored at any stages of engineering project improvement.
• Work well with each department heads to ensure the assigned improvement project meets objective, design, and timeline.
• Take a proactive approach to safety and report ensure that all risks, incidents, and near misses are reported and acted upon.
• Make effective use of all resources available to deliver the agreed KPIs and operational objectives for the plant
• Undertake other duties as required and requested by the Management Team
• Manage and supervise maintenance team. Ensure plant maintenance works meet objective and timeline.
• Promote and improve good maintenance practice/system for the factories
• Manage maintenance budget and propose annual maintenance budget for the factories.
• Ensure that we have minor/major maintenance plan which align with production and deliveries plan.
• Responsible for initiating engineering improvement ideas and projects to improve quality, productivity, safety, waste reduction, working process and operating system to achieve in manufacturing cost reduction and profit margin increase
• Lead all key stakeholders to effectively understand concepts of improvement and to collaboratively manage project activities to be within the budget and time frame
• Support manufacturing line expansion, replacement, improvement to ensure timely manner and to comply with site master plan while being responsible for site manufacturing document and data reporting tools
• Work with operations, QC, Planer and manage maintenance teams to improve machine and equipment efficiency to improve cycle time, prevent downtime and reduce waste
• Perform root cause analysis on process interruptions by leading related functions for problem solving tools
• Ensure activities of 5S, Kaizen, autonomous maintenance and preventive maintenance as well as, development of autonomous work teams
• Participate and support the sustainment of autonomous maintenance at existing equipment by implementing health check and daily or weekly audits
• Responsible for escalation of process issues or abnormality handling to related functions, and being a leader for daily performance meeting
• Leverage knowledge , Coaching, mentoring to increase capability of people
• Proposal/Monitoring/Follow up saving projects to improve capacity, quality and safety as company direction
• TPM, Especial AM, PM, FI pillars implementation
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Skills / Experiences
• Minimum 5 years experience in food manufacturing plant to meet food GMP/HACCP/Food Safety FSSC ISO2200 standards.
• Minimum 5 years experience in project and process engineering in engineering design, continuous improvement and engineering project coordination.
• Lean manufacturing knowledge, Lean Six Sigma, 5S, Kaizen training and experience.
• Good command in English.